Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all!

This year 2012, I would like to greet all the mother's out there who were the best mom for their children all around the world.

Also I would like to greet my wife (May Factor Matias) a Happy Mother's Day for the first time. Our daughter "Bela" and me Loves you so much!

We hope for your good health always! =)


This is for you;
M - is for the million things she gave me,
O - means only that she's growing old,
T - is for the tears she shed to save me,
H - is for her heart of purest gold;
E - is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
R - means right, and right she'll always be,

A word that means the world to me.
 
Happy Mothers Day to all mothers out there!
 

2 Nakiusyoso sa usapan:

Mc Richard Paglicawan said...

Happy Mother's day to your Mom and to all great Mothers all over the planet :)

Dhianz said...

sayin' hi nd so belated happy mom's day sa mom moh =)

Godbless!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review