Sunday, May 12, 2013

“Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!”

Fast and Furious 6 movie? That's all I've been waiting for aside from the movie Iron Man 3! And yes, If I were about to be the star on my own movie I'd rather be Mr. Vin Diesel and do an action movie like The Fast and Furious 6.















Chased by cops with a super skill on the wheels. That's awesome!


But I'll make sure I'll be the good guy-with some bad stuff only.

In the end, I'll be protecting the one's I love and good of others. Heroic and Epic!

Would you watch my movie? If you'll watch it be sure to have Kettle Korn for your snacks!
























Because it will be an action pack movie, Kettle Korn will surely fit the Poppin action scenes. Poppin fun All the time!

Hmmmmm, my only problem is will there be a producer who will sacrifice his budget for me? Hahahahha.


We'll see! =) I'll talk to him first and let the Kettle Korn Poppin fun begin to please him!




0 Nakiusyoso sa usapan:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review