Saturday, May 10, 2014

X-MEN: Days of Future Past

Have you ever think on yourself on what are the things we have to correct from our past to save the future? I hope it comes to our mind even once.

But honestly, what was it?

For me, I think I believed on the saying "Ang basurang itinapon mo babalik sayo". How did I proved it?


I came from the city of Malabon before. I remember my elementary and high school days throwing those garbage anywhere and everywhere outside our window.

I never think of its consequences. I just don't mind.

And then after, typhoon comes. As expected. We were flooded. The garbage that was thrown before came back to us. Not only to us but to all the people.

All drainage were clogged. The flood lasts for weeks. We were so devastated. And that's the time I realized it. That old filipino saying was true. I shouldn't do it before.

Now, even if I'm not in Malabon, that learning's from that past was carried. We should not throw garbage anywhere. Learn to love our Mother Nature and he'll love us back.



Ok, lets break from that story.

Now, from the X-Men sequel Days of the Future Past, let's watch our favorite mutants saved the future from the past.

If you haven't watch the trailer, lets watch it now.




Come on, save our future from the past! Lets go X-Men!




0 Nakiusyoso sa usapan:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review